It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:09 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:57 am 
Where is this meet going to be? I know it was stated somewhere back in the threads, but I am too lazy to search. Taking long weekends are no problem for me, but time limits anything over a 12 hour drive one way, Plus , it is hard on the ole' bones. I would really like to try to make this!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:12 am 
Offline
Buggy Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:34 pm
Posts: 124
Location: Maryland
We're here in Belair, MD .

_________________
TJ HH 150GT 2006

with 9g Sliders and 1500 Spring

ITP Mudlites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:51 pm 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:13 pm
Posts: 4527
Location: New Jersey/Pennsylvania
ckau wrote:
Where is this meet going to be? I know it was stated somewhere back in the threads, but I am too lazy to search. Taking long weekends are no problem for me, but time limits anything over a 12 hour drive one way, Plus , it is hard on the ole' bones. I would really like to try to make this!



Hah your avatar is awesome :lol:


Its 80% EMR in New Milford, PA. Please do try and come, you got some serious heat this year :wink:

_________________
'04 Manco 906c



BLADE DX GT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Roll Call Heard
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:07 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 2:57 pm
Posts: 13
Location: Montross, VA
Sounding off from the Northern Neck of Virginia (not to be confused with Northern Virginia)
Im not a buggy owner yet, but been watching and listening to everyone here for a while trying to figure which buggy will be my first.
Definately will be an owner come June!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:54 pm 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:54 pm
Posts: 5425
Location: Connecticut
FYI.. We'll know more about the location and dates for the NE Bash AFTER next weekend.

-

T'Hog

_________________
Chris Dierkens
'09 Polaris RZR: AAEN MPP Muffler, S-Cage, Mudlites, Bumpers, +5 LT
'04 Yerf-Dog 3206: Moded (SOLD)
'05 Blade 150 DX: Moded (Hopster RIP) @ Brother's
http://www.northeastbuggy.com
National Bash 2011-Site 106


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:18 pm 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:13 pm
Posts: 4527
Location: New Jersey/Pennsylvania
TeamHog wrote:
FYI.. We'll know more about the location and dates for the NE Bash AFTER next weekend.

-

T'Hog


Im begging you please pick EMR! I want to stay for more than 4hrs :cry:

_________________
'04 Manco 906c



BLADE DX GT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:55 pm 
Offline
Buggy Enthusiast
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:01 pm
Posts: 231
Location: Langhorne, Pennsylvania
I too, am here. Havn't been on for a bit got some other things going on.

_________________
2002 Honda XR650L
1985 Honda ATC350X
1987 Honda CN250
1998 Polaris Trail Boss 250
4 1980's Honda ATC110's
2005 Carter Talon, supertrapp pipe, koso 3300 rpm race clutch, NCY aircraft aluminum vented clutch bell, 1500rpm spring, 10gram sliders


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:38 pm 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Posts: 3104
HEY DZ!!!!!!!!! Long time no see!!! lol... AWESOME if you can go!!! really wouldnt be the same without you dude!!!

lol


Hope all is well on the home front!

See ya the 19th is all goes well!!!


John :D

_________________
[color=#0000FF]http://www.northeastbuggy.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:27 pm 
Offline
Buggified

Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:36 pm
Posts: 825
Location: Pilesgrove NJ
Hey ORK, have you been to EMR?, what do you mean 4 hours?
what are you saying we're gonna leave after 4 hours at J.R.'s?, ...........................NOT


willy880, welcome to the forum. no matter which you chose you'll like it. their all fun ,some are just better than others

_________________
Turbo Turtle, Viper Jr. (for the little man)



XYKD260-1,
Stock; air in the tires and wind in my face!. Everything else has been Simacated!
http://www.northeastbuggy.com/
http://www.njohva.org/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:36 pm 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:13 pm
Posts: 4527
Location: New Jersey/Pennsylvania
simsim44 wrote:
Hey ORK, have you been to EMR?, what do you mean 4 hours?
what are you saying we're gonna leave after 4 hours at J.R.'s?, ...........................NOT


willy880, welcome to the forum. no matter which you chose you'll like it. their all fun ,some are just better than others



Last year's NE meet, since it was a 3hr trip, i could only stay from noon to like 4:30 pm

If you pick EMR, i could stay like 10hrs. Plus i could bring whatever supplies or tools anybody needs like compressors, wrenches, wires, wire wrap, battery tenders, whatever!

This other place, :roll:

_________________
'04 Manco 906c



BLADE DX GT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:15 am 
Offline
Initiated

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:41 pm
Posts: 96
Location: Newark Valley, NY
I'm new here. I'm in Newark Valley, NY (outside Binghamton). No buggy yet, but soaking up info like a sponge from here to make up my mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:45 pm 
Offline
Buggy Enthusiast

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:34 pm
Posts: 124
Location: Maryland
piercedtiger,

I think several guys are still going to EMRpaintball this weekend. It's not too far from Binghampton. You should stop by and see a variety of buggies up there running in the wild..

http://www.emrpaintball.com/directions.shtml

_________________
TJ HH 150GT 2006

with 9g Sliders and 1500 Spring

ITP Mudlites


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:55 pm 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:13 pm
Posts: 4527
Location: New Jersey/Pennsylvania
brianczaw wrote:
piercedtiger,
Binghampton.




err, thats binghamton, no P, right chris? :wink:

_________________
'04 Manco 906c



BLADE DX GT


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:22 pm 
Offline
Initiated

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:41 pm
Posts: 96
Location: Newark Valley, NY
Thanks! I'm really thinking about it. It's about an hour from me I believe.

Trying to decide if I have gas money for it! :lol:

I need to get out of the house, but since I've been out of work almost a month now I'm trying to cut back on spending. I'm hoping to get some good news about a job this week though. I went on an applying binge this morning and one of them called me back within 20 minutes so I think that's a good sign! Funny thing is, they were a staffing firm filling a position at a place I've been trying to get into: Cornell University. It's only a contract job, but if I can get my foot in the door maybe I can impress someone and go permanent. Either way, it would be money NOW and look good on my resume. Also hoping that since this company is used to find qualified people my resume will carry more weight being backed by them. We'll see though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:33 pm 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:54 pm
Posts: 5425
Location: Connecticut
offroadkarter wrote:
brianczaw wrote:
piercedtiger,
Binghampton.


err, thats binghamton, no P, right chris? :wink:


Didn't we have the geography lesson already. Binghampton is on Long Islang. Binghamton is North of Scranton, PA.

piercedtiger wrote:
Thanks! I'm really thinking about it. It's about an hour from me I believe.

Trying to decide if I have gas money for it! :lol:

I need to get out of the house, but since I've been out of work almost a month now I'm trying to cut back on spending. I'm hoping to get some good news about a job this week though. I went on an applying binge this morning and one of them called me back within 20 minutes so I think that's a good sign! Funny thing is, they were a staffing firm filling a position at a place I've been trying to get into: Cornell University. It's only a contract job, but if I can get my foot in the door maybe I can impress someone and go permanent. Either way, it would be money NOW and look good on my resume. Also hoping that since this company is used to find qualified people my resume will carry more weight being backed by them. We'll see though.


Cornell is a client of mine. I've done work for them for 15+ years now. They are an institution in the academic industry. Get in there and your kids will be able to get a good education and you won't pay a ton for it.

Good Luck with the job hunt...

-

Chris Dierkens
TeamHog

_________________
Chris Dierkens
'09 Polaris RZR: AAEN MPP Muffler, S-Cage, Mudlites, Bumpers, +5 LT
'04 Yerf-Dog 3206: Moded (SOLD)
'05 Blade 150 DX: Moded (Hopster RIP) @ Brother's
http://www.northeastbuggy.com
National Bash 2011-Site 106


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:55 pm 
Offline
Initiated

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:41 pm
Posts: 96
Location: Newark Valley, NY
TeamHog wrote:
offroadkarter wrote:
brianczaw wrote:
piercedtiger,
Binghampton.


err, thats binghamton, no P, right chris? :wink:


Didn't we have the geography lesson already. Binghampton is on Long Islang. Binghamton is North of Scranton, PA.


Is Long Islang anything like Long Island? :lol: Sorry, couldn't help myself... Feeling better this afternoon. Got 2 responses from job applications today!

Quote:
Cornell is a client of mine. I've done work for them for 15+ years now. They are an institution in the academic industry. Get in there and your kids will be able to get a good education and you won't pay a ton for it.

Good Luck with the job hunt...

-

Chris Dierkens
TeamHog


Yeah I know! That's one of the reasons I'd like to get in there. Good benefits, lower tuition rates, etc. My wife wants me to get in there so she can get into their microbiology program with some sort of employee discount.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:09 pm 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:54 pm
Posts: 5425
Location: Connecticut
Sometimes I type too fast to catch those spelling errors. We need a spell checker...

-

Chris

_________________
Chris Dierkens
'09 Polaris RZR: AAEN MPP Muffler, S-Cage, Mudlites, Bumpers, +5 LT
'04 Yerf-Dog 3206: Moded (SOLD)
'05 Blade 150 DX: Moded (Hopster RIP) @ Brother's
http://www.northeastbuggy.com
National Bash 2011-Site 106


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:29 pm 
Offline
Initiated

Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:41 pm
Posts: 96
Location: Newark Valley, NY
lol I have spell check through Firefox, but it doesn't know a lot of words... And it didn't work on several forums until a couple updates ago. Still helps though since I do the same thing....


Especially when my *#&$^@% desktop is 20-some characters behind my fingers. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:38 am 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Posts: 3104
offroadkarter wrote:
If you pick EMR, i could stay like 10hrs. Plus i could bring whatever supplies or tools anybody needs like compressors, wrenches, wires, wire wrap, battery tenders, whatever!

This other place, :roll:



lol... this has got to be my most favorite quote on buggynews to date!!!! lol... Ryan.... Thanks for that spelling correction as well!


SIMSIM44 WHERE THE HECK R U??????????


John :D

_________________
[color=#0000FF]http://www.northeastbuggy.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:17 pm 
Offline
Buggy Addict
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:13 pm
Posts: 4527
Location: New Jersey/Pennsylvania
racemybuick wrote:
offroadkarter wrote:
If you pick EMR, i could stay like 10hrs. Plus i could bring whatever supplies or tools anybody needs like compressors, wrenches, wires, wire wrap, battery tenders, whatever!

This other place, :roll:



lol... this has got to be my most favorite quote on buggynews to date!!!! lol... Ryan.... Thanks for that spelling correction as well!


SIMSIM44 WHERE THE HECK R U??????????


John :D



He was on gokartsrus, and i could have used the forum to send him an email, but thanks to mancodingo and sending out a mass email to over 300 members, well lets say i cant do that anymore :(


However, i will look up his email for you!

_________________
'04 Manco 906c



BLADE DX GT


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

blackLevel designed by GrafsS



phpBB SEO
© Buggynews.com - All Rights Reserved