It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:10 am

Post subject: another run
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:06 pm 
Buggy Addict

went out yesterday not many showed up for the ride,the two machine i was expecting didn't show we were going to run together.
there was a festival going on rain on and off so i figure that why there wasn't to many,it was mostly older crowd.
i had troubles 1/2 of the day everybody got lost and strung out.my troubles was plugged up gas filter off electric fuel pump plus looked like return gas T got turn down enough it was sending gas back to tank, to much.
all and all after alot of us found each other we had a heck of a ride.
the big mud pit wasn't on the course this time but we found some and slot of roughness.
the best part of the day was hanging tight on a polaris but for a while.
he hit a patch of deep mud pulled him over in some deep stuff quick.
before he thought he throwed it into reverse. me being right on his ace i had to think quick.i layed into the fuel on the rhino whip around him on passenger side covering them with mud and water. it was a tight fit.really didn't have choice
after it was over he said man i thougth you was going to put the rhino up my but :lol: my rider was screaming you just had to be there.
we didn't take to many pictures.heres one of me that i didn't know was taken until i got home.this is before a river crossing been having troubles talking about that and was discussing the fair weather riders that didn't show up to. in other word wasn't pleasant words being said.also if you don't like ugly don't look :lol:
but like i said after alot of us found each other we had a heck of a day.there was things that happened on ride that was left there but i'm still laughing

Attachments:
DSCF7055.JPG
DSCF7055.JPG [ 1.82 MiB | Viewed 3749 times ]

Post subject: Re: another run
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:48 pm 
Buggy Addict

i will try to put up a couple of the polaris guy i was following before almost mishap we met up at the river crossing.i have different camera now takes to long to put them up with dialup. my rider was taking pictures while not holding on to oh poop handles.
we was beat tired when we got home. left out at 8:30 am got back in at 6:30 pm
put in over a 100 miles i'm not moving to fast today :)

Attachments:
100_0569.JPG
100_0569.JPG [ 1.72 MiB | Viewed 3737 times ]
100_0572.JPG
100_0572.JPG [ 1.61 MiB | Viewed 3737 times ]

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:58 pm 
Buggy Addict

Awesome almost like south where I'm at except the mud here is black. Well very dark in color. I can't wait to ride nx weekend. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:41 pm 
Buggy Addict

Miamieddie wrote:
Awesome almost like south where I'm at except the mud here is black. Well very dark in color. I can't wait to ride nx weekend. :)

thanks eddie i'm sure you all have mud down there.
its a good time no one gets out of hand with the adult pops. there are kids there with riders every one sticks together and makes sure every one makes it back
at the river is where we ate our lunch and that was like 1:30 what camera time said. i knew one might not show up having some serious back problems.i know i won't haul a bunch of extra food water and snacks no more.
it really got fun when there was a about ten of us ran together side by sides and quades.
there was a couple old gentlemen that both had side by sides that brought ther grandsons, one was on a cain.now thats what makes the day for me enjoy talking to them.most of them were from different counties so we didn't know each other,we do now :)

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:16 pm 
Buggy Crazed

It sounds like you had a great day and those trails look really cool. Here in Washington we would have to travel to the west side of the state to find trails like that. Great pictures =D>

Off topic.....I Used my shovel so many times that it broke :( . It can be fixed but then it wont fit in its handy dandy carring case :( . Oh well, it has too many good stories and laughs to ever throw it away :D .

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:35 pm 
Buggy Addict

Shebug wrote:
It sounds like you had a great day and those trails look really cool. Here in Washington we would have to travel to the west side of the state to find trails like that. Great pictures =D>

Off topic.....I Used my shovel so many times that it broke :( . It can be fixed but then it wont fit in its handy dandy carring case :( . Oh well, it has too many good stories and laughs to ever throw it away :D .

thanks shebug,,,,, by the way nothing is off topic in any of my posts :wink: :) .sorry you broke your little shovel.i didn't have mine had two bigger short handled shovels under the tool box with some chains.
another thing those pictures that say 008 was yesterday, we had two cameras.alot of you know i don't know much about gadgets but my nephew sent me a little camera he didn't use anymore.i didn't get it in mail until the last minute, with no manual. i was up about all night downloading and reading it, time and date is set right on mine :D

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:15 pm 
Buggy Addict

Pud, you logged some serious miles. I'd love to have a sxs like that, and a place to ride it like that. Was hoping dad would by one for his farm operation, but he ended up buying my old quad instead.

2009 Hammerhead 250SS (it's got a few mods)
Joylaris 400

Gone, but not forgotten: 2005 Carter Talon, 2007 Hammerhead 250SS
Proud member of Team FIB

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:23 pm 
Buggy Addict

Sounds like you had some fun there pud =D> and that rhino looks like a mini pick-up :D

09' Joyner 250 SV
HID headlights - LED roof lights -LED tail lights - Endrigo head/cam - Lexx muffler - Robertson header - ITP rims - 25" Bighorns - Warn 3000 winch- camo wrap-Walker Evan shocks - Dr Pulley variator - 34mm KLX250SF carb

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:28 pm 
Buggy Addict

Nice pictures, I wonder what it feels like to ride in the shade [-o< . 100 miles :shock: hope you took your geritol :P .

Greg

08 Trooper 2

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:38 pm 
Buggy Addict

Sockman wrote:
Pud, you logged some serious miles. I'd love to have a sxs like that, and a place to ride it like that. Was hoping dad would by one for his farm operation, but he ended up buying my old quad instead.

thanks sockman i couldn't afford one now it take all three of us here at house. it is a 007 i think one of the last carb engine.for us it had to be something practical. i keep the drive ways open in bad weather and makes it easy on me for getting little firewood in.of course it don't haul big loads easy to get in bed.we can have alittle fun to and try to take care of it.we only do this twice a year,maybe 3 times this year just have to see
i always see other things i like to, i also like quads but just can't ride them anymore.
yesterday i did talk to a couple guys with some age now saying its time for them to try to get a sxs.
so maybe your dad will move to some thing else later also.
all the stuff i carry don't plan on using but its there if needed.i did have to use my tools yesterday, had extra fuel filter in glove box

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:58 pm 
Buggy Addict

:lol: yep panzer if your going redneck go all the way :lol: .the mud flaps are alittle over board but with new tires with some meat on them they like to pick up rocks and throw them. i know was following behind once on a gravel road in buggy didn't feel good.

:lol: i hear ya greg, not yet. its v-8 juice for me i downed a can before we took off.i won't lie i couldn't take the heat that you guys ride in.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:06 am 
Sponsoring Dealer
Sponsoring Dealer

nice

Profile Personal album  

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:11 am 
Buggy Enthusiast

looks like you had a blast

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:06 am 
Buggy Enthusiast

I'm liking that Rhino Pud! Sounds like a great ride.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:59 pm 
Buggy Addict

thanks guys it was fun
after this afternoon don't even know how i made it all the way through the ride and drove home.
fuel filter was plugged up no doubt about that,its a metal filter that screws into pump.going to cut it open later and see whats inside.
i wasn't a 100% sure i had all the problem fix. still had a little pop it idle no cutting out, hard pulls just acted like running out of power,also did start a little hard.
unloaded tool box raise bed to check spark plug which isn't easy to get to and set way down in head. went to take plug cap off and it just fell apart.
inside came unscrew, don't even know how it was running.
has two clips that clamps to plug they were ruined. made a couple and put it back together.
called a dealer thought i would get the whole coil assembly,,,wrong got a price of 42 dollars for plug cap, 50 for coil :shock:
its a long plug cap with a rubber plug that goes inside of head and seals it and helps keep cap tight.
going to call another place tomorrow they was closed today

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:43 pm 
Buggy Crazed

Great pics as usual, pud. You made it through the afternoon and the ride home because you were having fun. The pain starts when the fun is over.

06 HH 250
Fully stock ... but hoping to change that