It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:36 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 pm 
Buggy Addict

Chris,good mapping. We will be there the 17th of May,for a alittle scouting trip. I am in noway taking charge of the races,or any such events....I will however recon the best places (in our opinion) to have such events.

I have however noticed,that there isn't as much chatter about this Bash as the past Bashes! I may be watching the wrong thread,but it seems to me that there should be more enthusiasim on this thread.

I will search elsewhere.

"Engraver of really cool stuff"!

Social media, the "REAL" fake news!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:21 pm 
Buggy Addict

Chris,Bbg,Shoot even Hoodlum if you want to,May 17th is the weekend date.

Johnyfazor,and I will be there,I may not be camping, but I will be there with buggy and tape,to mark off good spots for circles and drags. Now what I need from some or all of you is.......... Dirt track wide enough for 2 or more??????? single circletrack??? Short track,or something freekin rediculous? Or does anyone even want to race at all?

Now unless anyone has any dissagreement:
Friday should be a free-for-all,ride where,and how you want. Friday night,a parade around the park(if allowable) Saturday,drags starting around 9:00. Circle track racing following. desert style racing after that.
Classes should be as follows...under 150cc,150cc stock,150cc modified,etc. With the desert style racing,everybody can play,slower vehicles first...faster buggies last(for a minute) :lol: Lunch, then find a killer hill,maybe trash a tranny or 3!
Ok Saturday night benefit dinner for Steve,and bragging rights for how well you did during the day(hopefully) we can find a campsite big enough. I will be grilling Burgers,and dogs for the dinner So make sure you ALL stop by and get 1 or 5 for the cause!!!!!
Sunday: Swap meet,groupride,and group picture,and repeat any or all of the above. And for some of us pack it up and leave :cry:
Feel free to add or subtract from any or all of this list

Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:57 pm 
Buggy Addict

I want to start a new thread to keep up the interest, keep new information easy to find... If you want to start a scouting thread and post up your results, pix, all that, that would be great!!!

John :D

[color=#0000FF]http://www.northeastbuggy.com

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: I am still here !!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:40 am 
Buggy Addict

I have been hiding in the shadows, but I have been here. Like anyone noticed. I have #18 reserved and will be bringing my 8yr old daughter this year. Last year was really fun at Paddy's, hate to hear they may be closing down. St. Joes looks to be 100% better as far as campsite's and bath/shower's. I am sure the riding will be a blast. I look forward to seeing you guy's again in MO. I will only be there Thursday thru Sunday- I will be packing up Sunday and out by 2pm. I do need a flag for the buggy. I will buy if anyone has?

2006 HH150
'The Buggy'
'The Myth'
'The Legend'

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: Re: I am still here !!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:56 pm 
Buggy Addict

bam41 wrote:
I have been hiding in the shadows, but I have been here. Like anyone noticed. I have #18 reserved and will be bringing my 8yr old daughter this year. Last year was really fun at Paddy's, hate to hear they may be closing down. St. Joes looks to be 100% better as far as campsite's and bath/shower's. I am sure the riding will be a blast. I look forward to seeing you guy's again in MO. I will only be there Thursday thru Sunday- I will be packing up Sunday and out by 2pm. I do need a flag for the buggy. I will buy if anyone has?

If you can't find one (flag) from anyone else....,the park does sell them( don't know the price) But Wal-mart also sells them in the bike department. And welcome aboard!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10