It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:07 am

Post subject: Border Patrol
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:25 am 
Buggy Crazed

Might have to consider a career change. Get paid to ride in a buggy!

http://news.aol.com/

This is on the 5/19/06 page.

Post subject: Re: Border Patrol
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:57 am 
Buggy Dealer

im4seven wrote:
Might have to consider a career change. Get paid to ride in a buggy!

http://news.aol.com/

This is on the 5/19/06 page.

Ya, but you probably have to speak spanish!!! but on the bright side, you get to carry a gun! :twisted:

Own:
Hammerhead 250
Kinroad Gy666 BB Single
Blade150 ATV
Designers of the DR2 Variator & Shorty Clutch

Sometimes I wonder...Why is that Frisbee getting bigger....
Then it hits me! ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:36 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

Only one problem with the gun, is that if you use it, they will charge you with murder, which is totally pathetic, but that is the US weak rear end government for you. Basically no one has a right to protect the border, or kick out those idiots.

Twister 250 Purple

Dial A Jet, TPI Air Valve, 19 Gram Sliders, 105 Main Jet, UNI Inside Air Box.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:51 pm 
Buggified

Spanish is going to be the new national language if our Senate has its way. Try living in Southern California, English is a second language.

Here's some food for thought -

A retired border patrol agent shows some common sense

This letter sent to Tennessee Senator Bill Frist from a retired border patrol agent, and it has more common sense than all the bull being spewed from the Senate, with the exception of a few sensible representatives.

Dear Senator Frist:
There is a huge amount of propaganda and myths circulating about illegal aliens, particularly illegal Mexican, Salvadorian, Guatemalan and Honduran aliens.

#1.
Illegal aliens generally do NOT want U.S. citizenship. Americans are very vain thinking that everybody in the world wants to be a U.S. citizen. Mexicans, and other nationalities want to remain citizens of their home countries while obtaining the benefits offered by the United States such as employment, medical care, in-state tuition, government subsidized housing and free education for their offspring. Their main attraction is employment and their loyalty usually remains at home. They want benefits earned and subsidized by middle class Americans. What illegal aliens want are benefits of American residence without paying the price.
#2.
There are no jobs that Americans won't do. Illegal aliens are doing jobs that Americans can't take and still support their families. Illegal aliens take low wage jobs, live dozens in a single residence home, share expenses and send money to their home country. There are no jobs that Americans won't do for a decent wage.
#3.
Every person who illegally entered this nation left a home. They are NOT homeless and they are NOT Americans. Some left jobs in their home countries. They come to send money to their real home as evidenced by the more than 20 billion dollars sent out of the country each year by illegal aliens. These illegal aliens knowingly and willfully entered this nation in violation of the law and therefore assumed the risk of detection and deportation. Those who brought their alien children assumed the responsibility and risk on behalf of their children.
#4.
Illegal aliens are NOT critical to the economy. Illegal aliens constitute less than 5% of the workforce. However, they reduce wages and benefits for lawful U.S. residents.
#5.
This is NOT an immigrant nation. There are 280 million native born Americans. While it is true that this nation was settled and founded by immigrants (legal immigrants), it is also true that there is not a nation on this planet that was not settled by immigrants at one time or another.
#6.
The United States is welcoming to legal immigrants. Illegal aliens are not immigrants by definition. The U.S. accepts more lawful immigrants every year than the rest of the world combined.
#7.
There is no such thing as the "Hispanic vote". Hispanics are white, brown, black and every shade in between. Hispanics are Republicans, Democrats, Anarchists, Communists, Marxists and Independents. The so-called "Hispanic vote" is a myth. Pandering to illegal aliens to get the Hispanic vote is a dead end.
#8.
Mexico is NOT a friend of the United States. Since 1848 Mexicans have resented the United States. During World War I Mexico allowed German Spies to operate freely in Mexico to spy on the U.S. During World War II Mexico allowed the Axis powers to spy on the U.S. from Mexico. During the Cold War Mexico allowed spies hostile to the U.S. to operate freely. The attack on the Twin Towers in 2001 was cheered and applauded all across Mexico. Today Mexican school children are taught that the U.S. stole California, Arizona, new Mexico and Texas. If you don't believe it, check out some Mexican textbooks written for their schoolchildren.
#9.
Although some illegal aliens enter this country for a better life, there are 6 billion people on this planet. At least 1 billion of those live on less than one dollar a day. If wanting a better life is a valid excuse to break the law and sneak into America, then let's allow those one billion to come to America and we'll turn the USA into a Third World nation overnight. Besides, there are 280 million native born Americans who want a better life. I'll bet Bill Gates and Donald Trump want a better life. When will the USA lifeboat be full? Since when is wanting a better life a good reason to trash another nation?
#10.
There is a labor shortage in this country. This is a lie. There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of American housewives, senior citizens, students, unemployed and underemployed who would gladly take jobs at a decent wage.
#11.
It is racist to want secure borders. What is racist about wanting secure borders and a secure America? What is racist about not wanting people to sneak into America and steal benefits we have set aside for legal aliens, senior citizens, children and other legal residents? What is it about race that entitles people to violate our laws, steal identities, and take the American Dream without paying the price? For about four decades American politicians have refused to secure our borders and look after the welfare of middle class Americans. These politicians have been of both parties. A huge debt to American society has resulted. This debt will be satisfied and the interest will be high. There has already been riots in the streets by illegal aliens and their supporters. There will be more. You, as a politician, have a choice to offend the illegal aliens who have stolen into this country and demanded the rights afforded! to U.! S. citizens or to offend those of us who are stakeholders in this country. The interest will be steep either way. There will be civil unrest. There will be a reckoning. Do you have the courage to do what is right for America? Or, will you bow to the wants and needs of those who don't even have the right to remain here? There will be a reckoning. It will come in November of this year, again in 2008 and yet again in 2010. We will not allow America to be stolen by third world agitators and thieves.
David J. Stoddard
U.S. Border Patrol (RET)
Hereford, Arizona

Last edited by Suzuki Phil on Fri May 19, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:17 pm 
Buggified

AMEN!

Deport them all!

Daniel

Post subject: Humm...
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:45 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

The one thing I want to know is WHO is going to build this "Fence" on the Border with Mexico to keep the Illegals from crossing......... hot sun burning down, bugs, snakes, sand, nasty work it will be...... You know damn well you will "NOT" see a bunch of Americans out there working now will we...........

yes you guessed it........ I am in the construction business........ This whole issue is a double edged sword..........

BTW...... I am an Immigrant from Canada that spent the first 3 years here technically as an Illegal, because the INS dragged their rear end, lost paperwork, and F'ed up every thing they touched. But I did pay my taxes the whole time and employed many Americans.........My total cost for a green card < $ 25,000 over 4 years ....... in legal fee's, fines, and filing costs......

But hey I speak English, a little French Canadian, and Construction Spanish......

Baja90ccShifter-Custom graphics & pin striping-15w lights, horn and UNI filter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:59 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

WELL :shock: alway knew there was something "different" about you, the Canada thing explains that! :lol: :lol: :wink:

05 HH 150cc-dr.pully variator w/10g sliders-1500 spring-mrp racing clutch-132.5 re-jet-k@n style cycle filter-carlisle rear tires-10in front wheels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:01 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

oh yea....did i mention my last name is :twisted: :twisted: Gutierrez

05 HH 150cc-dr.pully variator w/10g sliders-1500 spring-mrp racing clutch-132.5 re-jet-k@n style cycle filter-carlisle rear tires-10in front wheels

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:09 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

I welcome all that want to come here legally.
The rest need to go home!

"If guns kill people, then cars make you drink and drive, and the spoon is to blame for Rosie O'donnel being fat"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:12 pm 
Buggy News Founder RIP

Develop a guest worker program and let them pay taxes like the rest of us... My guess, less will come if they have to pay taxes.

-S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:27 pm 
I grew up in deep south Texas and I believe our crappy govornerment is letting this issue get in the way of the more important issue.

George seems to be playing Cowboy's and Indians, as our forfathers did a hundred and twenty years ago, when we stole the land right out from under the Native Americans.
we have occupied thier country, why is diesel/gas 3.00 a gallon???

We can find 11 million illigal aliens, but we can't find one osama bin ladin???

"Pardon me, Govorner Bush, have you seen my weapons of mass destruction??" askes Sadam Hussain

oh no I forgot this is probably being read by the NSA...

Ys I love my country, but I do not respect or condon what G.W. Bush has done to it...

Get them damn KIDS out of iraq!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:44 am 
Buggy News Founder RIP

Yes, this is a nice distraction from the war, isn't it?

I do think border security is a big issue though... if thousands of mexicans can cross illegally every day what keeps people that want to harm Americans from doing the same? Pretty rediculous that we are so high security about some aspects of this country and lax about others. Those tunnels dug under and through the border they keep showing on the news are amazing!

I change my mind about making the guest workers pay taxes... make them pay a HIGHER tax rate since they use a disproportionate amount of our social services when they stay here. Oh, that would be discrimination.

](*,)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:10 am 
I read an article once, about the spread of the mad cow syndrome. The article went on to explain how the goverment was able to trace the source to a single farm and a small herd, using cattle breeding papers and bloodline cirtificates. If they, the goverment, can trace a single cow out of the millions in this country but can't keep track of an illegal alien, then the solution is to give them all a cow!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:38 am 
Initiated

LMAO Ckau!
Q: "...so why do ladies use the term Pre-Menstruel Syndrome?
A: "Because the name "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken"...

(All ladies on this board are free to kick my I can't spell for that insensitive - yet mildly humorous - remark)

I'll be here all week.....FnkyPhantom

2005 Twister Hammerhead 250 (Black); 17gm Sliders, Dr. Pulley Variator

"My Attitude - Your Problem"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:34 pm 
Buggy News Founder RIP

ckau wrote:
I read an article once, about the spread of the mad cow syndrome. The article went on to explain how the goverment was able to trace the source to a single farm and a small herd, using cattle breeding papers and bloodline cirtificates. If they, the goverment, can trace a single cow out of the millions in this country but can't keep track of an illegal alien, then the solution is to give them all a cow!

That's funny as hell Charlie. At the very least they might be easier to spot from a distance.

-S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:10 pm 
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats true Steve, might even slow them down a little, too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:34 pm 
Buggified

SRP wrote:
I welcome all that want to come here legally.
The rest need to go home!

I'm with you. I welcome all who come here legally and follow our immigration laws. Everybody else needs to be sent back and wait in line like the rest.

I urge all to call you Congressman or Senator and tell them if you're in favor of the current legislation or not.

SP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:38 pm 

Here is my 2 cent's on this issue,

Engineering 101: Root cause analysis, the illegal workers are not the root cause of the problem it's the demand WE have created for them cuz we think we might be saving buck or two by using them. If they are not coming from Mexico, Guatemala or any other Central or South American country then they would be coming from all other parts of the world it would just take a little longer to get here.

Economics 101: Supply and Demand: blaming the illegals for coming here is like blaming the Colombians or Bolivians for producing cocaine if there were not a market for it who would they sell it to.

I hate to point out things and then not offer a solution. So here it is. Militarize the BORDERS BOTH of them , deport all illegals regardless of ethinicity,
replace there labor with the labor of non violent criminals in our penal system.

Would you vote me in to Congress ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:50 am 
Initiated

You've got my vote Newbie. Unfortunately, there are beauracratic agendas that the public is not privy to that (want) allow illegal trafficing and are the true basis for the "war" in Iraq.

Mexican officials (Vicente Fox in particular) do not want those borders closed or closely monitored. Too much money passes between both countries (both legally and illegally), which has become the life blood of "Lower California". Mexico maintains an unstable and corrupt executive, legislative and judicial collective. Just spend a day in Tijuana or Mexicali and you'll see what I mean. Drug lords and Mafioso control the border towns.

I think that Bush's request to utilize the CA/AZ/TX National Guard to better secure the border's may in part "militarize" the situation (temporarily) as Newbie suggests. But there are forces in D.C., beyond the military, that want to keep these borders loosely monitored.

Funny thing with Mexico: They freely open their northern borders to US visitors/investors, but Central American's trying to cross their southern borders are virtually shot on site even if they attempt to gain legal access to the country. That's cuz the greenbacks flow into Mexico from the north. TJ down to Rosarito looks like an American tract housing project.

2005 Twister Hammerhead 250 (Black); 17gm Sliders, Dr. Pulley Variator

"My Attitude - Your Problem"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:41 am 
Buggy News Founder RIP

I agree, the problem has to be hit from both sides. There should be massive fines for those that knowingly hire illegals.

Too many cases of employers making up or re-using the same social security number over and over for scores of employees. It's obvious that they know there is likely an issue with the employee in many cases. It's supposed to be illegal so why not give the law some teeth and enforce it?

Yes, we would pay more for some services and products in the short term, but there would be a tax savings realized down the road when less social services are used.

-S