It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:24 pm

Post subject: Anyone Up for some trail riding?
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:37 pm 
Buggified

Anyone in the St. Louis area that wants to go riding this weekend, is more than welcome to meet up with me and a few other fellas over in West Alton at Capt. Jim's fireworks off of route 367. There are a ton of ATV trails over in that area that we ride on. I'd say it's at least 7-8 miles or more of trails, I have not yet road them all I've only stuck to the main trail for the most part. The trails are pretty good, nothing to rough, and moderate hills, there is a dried up lake bed that's about 7+ acres for drags. The trails are wide enough to fit a 4x4 blazer through them (some guy drove his down one day we were down there). The group I ride with is a mix of ATV's and buggies, so if you have either it's fine to bring it out. The land is owned by The Army Corps of Engineers, and guys have been riding on it for years with no problems, most of it is public use (hunting, fishing, etc.).

We have been taking it easy the last couple times we have went out, there is always a new guy that shows up, so we basically give the tour of the trails. I know some guys are not speed demons, either way it will be a fun day just to get out and do a little riding.

Shoot me a PM if your interested or post, it doesn't matter.

T.J.

Yerfdog Spiderbox, BDX spindles, upgraded shocks bigger tires/rims, 10g rollers, 1500rpm shoe springs, 1500rpm contra spring, upgraded air intake, 130 jet, iridium plug, Orange CDI, Red Coil, 39T sprocket, Reverse kit, Trail Tech Vapor.

Profile Personal album