It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:58 am

Post subject: Mapman's comments about Buggynews members...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:16 am 
Probie

Even though I have been a member for a while, this is my 1st post because I am from a different country and all but the technical issues are of no use to me and I have only logged on from time to time. Sue, I didn't even no about your loss or even the history with Steve as I have just read your post and reply's from start to finish. What has really surprised me is you have had no offers from any members to help you out with finishing your house that you and Steve were doing up to sell. What the hell is wrong with you Americans, you all talk about how much Steve's site has helped you out over the years, well now is pay-back time. If you want to pay a tribute to Steve, for Christ sake organize a working bee between you all and get that house finished. This lady is in need of help so come on get cracking. Many hands make lite work and I bet yar you guys could rip in to it and have it done in a week-end. Sue, I know you have got pride but you and your kids have got heath issues so please don't let this stop any helping hand. I am talking from experience because my wife has got M.S and I'm fighting cancer. If any do gooders offer me help, I tell them to bugger off and then realise what a dick-head I was. Don't make my mistake Sue and try and swallow your pride. If you bustards don't help Sue out, I will personally come over there and kick your rear end one by one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:14 am 
BN Elite Member

mapman wrote:
Even though I have been a member for a while, this is my 1st post because I am from a different country and all but the technical issues are of no use to me and I have only logged on from time to time. Sue, I didn't even no about your loss or even the history with Steve as I have just read your post and reply's from start to finish. What has really surprised me is you have had no offers from any members to help you out with finishing your house that you and Steve were doing up to sell. What the hell is wrong with you Americans, you all talk about how much Steve's site has helped you out over the years, well now is pay-back time. If you want to pay a tribute to Steve, for Christ sake organize a working bee between you all and get that house finished. This lady is in need of help so come on get cracking. Many hands make lite work and I bet yar you guys could rip in to it and have it done in a week-end. Sue, I know you have got pride but you and your kids have got heath issues so please don't let this stop any helping hand. I am talking from experience because my wife has got M.S and I'm fighting cancer. If any do gooders offer me help, I tell them to bugger off and then realise what a dick-head I was. Don't make my mistake Sue and try and swallow your pride. If you bustards don't help Sue out, I will personally come over there and kick your rear end one by one.

You claimed to have read this entire thread, right? If you did you would know that Sue stated that help WAS offered and was turned down. So before you start the name calling, get the facts straight!!!

Blade 50cc
Polaris Sportsman 700 Twin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:33 am 
Buggy Addict

Right On!!Jamie!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:34 am 
Buggified

Sounds like a nut.You know what to do with a nut crack it, then BAN it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:16 am 
Sponsoring Dealer
Sponsoring Dealer

you da man :D

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:14 am 
BuggyNews Dedicated

mapman wrote:

mapman, you are an example and a reminder to me of why I now look at people from other countrys and of other cultures as those who hate me and all Americans, and would stick a knife in my back if given half a chance. America has given more money, and lives, and support than your inept brain can ever begin to calculate, to help to not only its own, but countries all over the world and the people in them, and instead of us being recognized as generally good, loving, giving people, we are disrespected and hated by those we feed and protect.
By the way, you have been a member here for a "short" while. Try being on here for as long as me, and participating. Then maybe you can speak intelligently on this subject. You have no real idea of what is going on here at BuggyNews, because as you first stated in your post that it is only the techinical issues you want from us, and everything else is of no use to you.

For those of you from other than the Unites States who love us and respect us, and know us to be kind and giving, I embrace you and you have my utmost respect and brotherly love. But for the rest of you haters out there who constantly put us Americans down and trash us, then I've got one more thing to say, and that is you and everyone like you can KMFA :twisted:

For the record:
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America
And to the Republic for which it stands
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
INDIVISABLE
With liberty, and justice for all

A pledge is a promise, and I do not go back on a promise!

DAZON 150 double

UNI, 130jet, BIGE built intake tube, custom built exhaust, HO coil, adjustable CDI, iridium plug

Post subject: Tigger agrees with Team 913
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:51 am 
Buggified

For the record:
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
INDIVISABLE

DITTO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:56 am 
Sponsoring Dealer
Sponsoring Dealer

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
INDIVISABLE

Amen

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:51 am 
Buggified

Oh Canada.. our home and native land....

Sorry. Couldn't resist. There's a couple of canucks like me on here. And for the record... I try to contribute as much as I can to this forum for the betterment of the buggy community, and leave my politics and opinions out of it. I think idiots like mapman should do the same.

Damn Americans... helping me all the time, and supplying me with parts and advice and good service. What gives you the right to be so helpful? :lol:

NGK Iridium Plug
H.O. Bando Coil
Dr.P Hit clutch
1500# torque spring
120 main jet @ 5000 ft elevation
42 pilot jet
Uni Air Filter w/cover
Drilled out stock exhaust

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:21 pm 
Buggy Addict

MikeK wrote:

Sorry. Couldn't resist. There's a couple of canucks like me on here. And for the record... I try to contribute as much as I can to this forum for the betterment of the buggy community, and leave my politics and opinions out of it. I think idiots like mapman should do the same.

Damn Americans... helping me all the time, and supplying me with parts and advice and good service. What gives you the right to be so helpful? :lol:

Now that's funny. Thanks for the chuckle on this day back to work. And BTW, we're damn glad to have you.

2009 Hammerhead 250SS (it's got a few mods)
Joylaris 400

Gone, but not forgotten: 2005 Carter Talon, 2007 Hammerhead 250SS
Proud member of Team FIB

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:53 pm 
Admin

mapman,
It's a pity your first post to BN had to be insulting and condescending as well as ignorant of the facts. Not a good introduction, for sure.

Also for the record...We have other members from NZ who definitely don't feel the way you do towards the US. Let's hope they are the majority opinion.

2 Polaris RZRs & a Dune 150. Ridge Runner--Gone. Yerfdog 3206--Gone (but you never forget your 1st!).
Buggy pictures, mods, ideas, how-to's:
http://tinyurl.com/8ltm8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:20 pm 
BuggyNews Dedicated

MikeK wrote:

Mike, I'm darn glad to have you here too. You're a good member, and I welcome all your participation. Hey, I have family in Minnesota and Wisconson, so they're kinda like "Canucks" right? :lol:
Have a great day :wink:

DAZON 150 double

UNI, 130jet, BIGE built intake tube, custom built exhaust, HO coil, adjustable CDI, iridium plug

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:32 pm 
Buggy Addict

:evil: W..T..H was that all about.
i agree with what my buggy brothers or sisters have said here at buggynews a 100%.
dang man that wasn't a bit cool.i think maybe you might want to go dump a load because your full of it.then maybe you can think straight with some of that pressure off your brain :wink:
pud

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:55 pm 
Buggy Addict

This thread is getting further off-base from where it started so I'll keep this short...

mapman, you've grossly misjudged the people here at BuggyNews.

I pray for Sue and her family every day and I know that I'm not the only one that does. All of us thank GOD for what Steve created.... Steve created a mechanism by which fathers and mothers can spend time with their sons/daughters that involves both new technology (computers, etc) and old-fashioned mechanics along with some good time in the outdoors enjoying the environment and each other.

We as a group help each other... It's what Steve created and it's what we do.

Now, let's get back to doing just that...

'05 Blade 150 DX: Moded (Hopster RIP) @ Brother's
http://www.northeastbuggy.com
National Bash 2011-Site 106

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:50 pm 
Probie

Jabo, sorry if you & the rest of your members thought I was disrespectful towards America. I wasn't pointing the finger at America, I was pointing the finger at buggynews members & yes I meant it. If you read my post all the way through, you would of seen me telling Sue to swallow her pride and except help. Do you even no what Lupus is? I would love to see how one of you would cope with this condition and a kid with autism, another kid with Lupus and one with scoliosis & asthma and all the time you have got vertigo to try and control. Lets not forget the grief of losing a husband and all the bills as well. Is there anyone on this site that would be willing to help Sue and her family in need or do you all want to stand behind your flag and pledge allegiance to it. Kiwis love America and what comes out of it & I'm no different so don't rant and rave about me having a go at your country. Now pull your heads in and try and organize something, please! TeamHog, if I have grossly misjudged the people on BuggyNews, I am very happy for that. So what then have you done for Sue? By the way, if you don't no what Lupus is, this will explain it. Systemic lupus erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that can affect the joints and almost every major organ in the body, including the heart, kidneys, skin, lungs, and brain. A person’s risk of developing lupus appears to be determined by genetic (hereditary) factors. However, the onset of the disease may be triggered by environmental factors such as infection, sunlight, or STRESS. In autoimmune disorders such as lupus, the immune system, which is designed to protect against infection, mistakenly attacks the body’s own tissues and organs. The major hallmark of this autoimmune attack is inflammation. The course of lupus varies and is characterized by alternating periods of flares (increased disease activity) and remissions. Lets not turn this into a discussion, lets get some action going. Forget about having a go at me & do what you no what you have got to do! So who is going to get the ball rolling over there or do you all want to play with your flags?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:16 pm 
Buggy Addict

Mapman... I am glad your google works well and you can copy and paste... many of our buggynews members are well aware of what lupus is... Infact, since you mention (or google or whatever) that it is hereditary, both my mother and her sister have it, as well as my mother having rheumatoid arthritis. My father has both diabetes in late stages, and hereditary eye deterioration. They are stubborn as well, and often refuse help when it is necessary...

I help them no matter what.

I am sure, if Sue wasnt hurt by your posts, that she would open just 1 of what was most likely 1000 pm's and emails of those offering goods or services to help her house out and her family- just in spite of your condescending words...

We all offer to help, and some on this site have even gone much farther...

Her personal life will remain personal, and her estate and all those that offered to help, or are helping currently, are already doing their part, whether you know it or not... That is up to her to to keep that info, and not up to you to judge what is being done...

Keep your posts minimal to none of you plan on posting the same way on this site please... It would appreciated by many...

I would like to apologize persoanlly to Sue if she read this... weeds like this often pop up in the worst places... This one needs to be pruned a bit....

I leave that up to Jamie....

John :D

[color=#0000FF]http://www.northeastbuggy.com

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:02 pm 
Probie

John, firstly you mentioned that Sue might of been hurt by my posts. If this is true then I am indeed very sorry Sue and I will make this my last post about this matter unless otherwise provoked. Secondly yes you are a genius John, I did use Google & then copy and paste. Thirdly, you talk about your family (& by the way, very sorry to here about that) with how they are stubborn and refuse help. That is exactly my point. You of all people should no what stress does to Lupus. Fourthly, I have got a form of cancer that can't be cured, a wife who's M.S is going down hill, a close cousin that committed suicide and a daughter that tried to do the same when she got the news about me having cancer. I have not worked for 18 months and my wife can only work part time. It has got to the stage where I will have to find some work myself because the bills keep coming in. I can tell you that pride is a big barrier and with me if you offered to help me, I would show you the front door & then get an ear full from the wife for a couple of days. So you see John, I am talking from experience not from my hart. You state above "I help them no matter what" . Why aren't you with Sue. Finally, I find it unbelievable that you find time to have a go at me and not talking more with how you can all help out a friend in need. By the way, thanks for calling me a weed and have a nice day. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:53 pm 
Buggy Addict

mapman... I didnt call you a weed... I was referring to the posts... this thread should be cleaned up and locked, as its original purpose was to set the stage for the future of buggy news...

Any posts not pertaining to the original post are weeds... Like this one I am typing right now... I do not want you to think I am publicly disrespecting you... I am extremely compassionate for you and your situation, as many of my close friends and buggy buddies know, I have suffered two losses in my immediate this year due to cancer. it hurts real bad, and I can never truly understand what you must feel or are going through, but I sincerely simpathsize. I can offer a ton to Sue, but I too am currently having some home issues myself that I am sorting through, and with the help of some buggy nuts in my group, I am sure I am off to a better start...

I try not to refuse help, and i often offer a bit more than I can pay for, but usually for the right reasons... I dont like to put my personal stuff out there, but I do want to help Sue when I can, and hopefully that will be soon... But I cant help anyone without first taking care of my own problems...

there are a lot of things I want to do right now...

Help sue with the house... Buy her buggies and bike... buy buggynews from the new owner, and own an RZR... But in all likelyhood, I may only accomplish one, maybe 2 of those... And not even soon... I need my priorities sorted and hopefully I can soon get everything back in order...

For what its worth, I really hope things work out for you and your family, no matter how hard it gets... I never want anyone to suffer, and especially those who enjoy everything I am enjoying (buggies and buggynews!!!).

Please feel free to PM me anytime to chat or whatever... I could always use a good talk or what not, and I am never too proud to accept help from anyone if I cant help myself...

I hope you dont take the weed thing to heart... Again, it was only about your posts and other posts related to it, not you as a person...

John :roll:

Profile Personal album  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:04 pm 
Buggified

That Canadian was funny we should keep him around besides they have good fishing and healthcare up there. But more on man I mean Mapman should get a good spanking from jabo as he only comes on this site to take information from us and uses his first introduction post to disrespect Steve's legacy by getting off topic and not staying focused on our little buggies which is why Steve created this site so we had a place to go talk about our buggies not our own little place to launch personal attacks. whatever help Sue has accepted or been offered is her personal business and should remain that way. The prayers of my family and I are with you and your family sue. That's all for now Tigger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:09 pm 
Buggy Addict

lol... waaaaaaay off topic... but sorry Tigger.... I am an Eeyore fan!!!! lol

John :D

Attachments:
DISNEY 08 2 013.jpg
DISNEY 08 2 013.jpg [ 116.27 KiB | Viewed 4830 times ]

Profile Personal album