It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:47 am

Post subject: new importer storefront I hadn't seen before
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:14 pm 
Buggy News Founder RIP

http://www.marshalimports.com/

New to me... appeared in the google adds up above.

-Steve

2005 Blade 150 DX: 4 Valve head, 10 gram rollers, East Side pipe, uni

Post subject: Re: new importer storefront I hadn't seen before
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:41 pm 
Buggy Dealer

Hopsterguy wrote:
http://www.marshalimports.com/

New to me... appeared in the google adds up above.

According to their website they'll sell to anyone.
They have Sahara go-karts for $1588.
Wow wonder what the shipping is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:13 am 
Buggy News Founder RIP

Whoah... I put my info in to RI and it came to only $265 for a total of $1853.00 That's crazy cheap.

-Steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:31 am 
same info for me, $265 for shipping. now, how are they doing that? i'd like to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:59 am 
Buggy Enthusiast

Same for me in AZ on the 150. The 250 was 405 for a total of 2500 or so. Not bad either. Looks like a nice big tyred 250!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:04 am 
Buggy News Founder RIP

I believe that is the brand new SUNL 250.

-steve

heath wrote:
Same for me in AZ on the 150. The 250 was 405 for a total of 2500 or so. Not bad either. Looks like a nice big tyred 250!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:22 am 
BN Elite Member

Thats almost $500 less than I paid for mine!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:49 am 
Buggy Distributor

Rumor has it Ebayers will be stopped from selling Saharas.

How did they do it? They must have bought direct from China in large quanities. I have expressed my concerns with this business model.

My influence is developing, but currently inadequate.

Perhaps when we release the 2005 version 2 Sahara 150s and the 250, the strategy will change. The 250s are due to arrive early July, so we will see soon.

Davin Smith

davin@kinroadusa.com

Senior Account Manager

www.runmasterusa.com

888-883-8986

469-461-8886

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:04 pm 
Buggy Dealer

Runmaster wrote:
Rumor has it Ebayers will be stopped from selling Saharas.

Looks like the Kinroad 250's are already on EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 72356&rd=1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:29 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

That things pretty sweet looking. I like the way the drivetrain setup looks.

2006 Polaris Sportsman 700EFI

It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:38 pm 
Buggy News Founder RIP

Does look good... wish they made the seating area just a smidge wider

-Steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:14 pm 
yea, presale, send your money and hope you get it. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:39 pm 
BN Elite Member

If it sounds too good to be true..... :-k

Profile Personal album  

Post subject: new site
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:09 pm 
Buggy Dealer

For one they sell crack pipes! Thats kinda a turnoff to me..... It seems strange that the site offers the sale of FIVE different 150cc two seat carts. Five of the same type buggy each from a different manufacturer?? One is a picture of a Sahara, one is the Sunl, not sure who the other three are. All importers/distributors know the only way to get any kinda good factory deal or parts/warranty support is to buy in volume so splitting orders between so many companies really makes no business sense. The other thing is the weird statement at the top of the page that says call 888-***-**** to start selling online for a low monthly rate. No leases. What does that mean? Also the pictures of the G-10 150cc buggy is the same exact pic as the 90cc buggy only a downsized picture. Just to many inconsistancies. If this site is forreal Id like to know how he does it because he is selling below dealer cost. Id be slow to send him my money. If anyone buys a buggy here let us know if you get it. Not trying to be negative...just would warn everyone to check them out before you send your money. Like Bedo, it seems to good to be true.

Dealer for Carter Brothers

Go Carts & Buggies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:24 pm 
Buggy Dealer

Cant wait till the 600-800cc machines start hitting our shores. Thats when the real fun will begin. I hope the prices will be reasonable on them.

Dealer for Carter Brothers

Go Carts & Buggies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:57 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

Why does 1826 seem to good to be true? These guys are obviously importers. I got my KPX for that much 6 months ago and I considered it a reasonable rate. Now the same amount is to good to be true?

They got below dealer price because they import them and are looking for people like Bedo who want to sell via drop shipments. So what if they are looking to make a hundred instead of 1000. I think its a great idea they have to allow anyone to get into the biz reasonably cheap.

Of course, I am not endorsing them. For all I know they are scammers. But 1826 is not insanely cheap. Just a friggin good price. Someone in thier area should try to arrange a pick up.

Don't forget, buggynews is a small but growing portion of the buggy universe. I am sure there are plenty of importers who do very large quantities that we have never heard of!

I wonder if KMART shouted , how can they sell jeans for 10 bucks! That Sam Walton must be ....

Viva la consumer! BTW, I still say ebay makes no difference on the market. So a few tens of people get good deals now and again. This is nothing compared to the tens of thousands who don't know they want buggies, but soon will! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:50 am 
Buggy Dealer

Ahem.. Heath, Just saying bud, and you know I respect you man but that many different factories

Its cheap dude. Ok now if you are talking about your price, they bring the container right to AZ so no freight so you paid for the kart, no shipping. and what about parts? any warrantty? allright before anybody jumps on this bandwagon I am just saying, It is cheap.... If I offered no warranty and only wanted to dump some karts into the country and then run annd hide, well you get it, trust me, this guy does not buy enough Saharas to sell them this cheap and cover them with any support. contact him and tell him you want to pick them up at the warehouse for the $1500, if it is ok, I will come with you and bring my truck, I can always use a few extra karts..... let me know.

Stu

heath wrote:
Why does 1826 seem to good to be true? These guys are obviously importers. I got my KPX for that much 6 months ago and I considered it a reasonable rate. Now the same amount is to good to be true?

They got below dealer price because they import them and are looking for people like Bedo who want to sell via drop shipments. So what if they are looking to make a hundred instead of 1000. I think its a great idea they have to allow anyone to get into the biz reasonably cheap.

Of course, I am not endorsing them. For all I know they are scammers. But 1826 is not insanely cheap. Just a friggin good price. Someone in thier area should try to arrange a pick up.

Don't forget, buggynews is a small but growing portion of the buggy universe. I am sure there are plenty of importers who do very large quantities that we have never heard of!

I wonder if KMART shouted , how can they sell jeans for 10 bucks! That Sam Walton must be ....

Viva la consumer! BTW, I still say ebay makes no difference on the market. So a few tens of people get good deals now and again. This is nothing compared to the tens of thousands who don't know they want buggies, but soon will! :lol:

"The Future In Off-Road"

"PLAY TOUGH-GET DIRTY"

http://WWW.BLADEPOWERSPORTS.COM

1-888-44-BLADE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:43 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

Actually Stu,

KPX did give us a 6 mo warranty and did charge me 100 for shipping to AZ. But, I think we all know what a KPX warranty is worth. On the other hand, these karts are pretty solid. If I could have bought a kinroad for 1500 with no warranty, I would have done it in hindsite of knowing how much my real warranty is worth.

I definately get the some dealers/distributors back their product speech and I know my kpx was a cheap price. Doesn't stop me from hoping some of these cheap distributors, like KPX and possibly this kinroad guy, will make it and lower the prices.

I know people who worship Dazon and Kasea for their excellent warranty procedures. Baron has told me that Kasea has never turned down a warranty claim and have always paid for his mechanics time. Dazon, around here, has the same respect from their dealers. I've seen you offer up parts no questions asked to guys here who you know are breaking their warranties with performance parts and abuse. In the end, you guys will drive the kart market's technological side.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, 1826 is cheap but certainly not so low it automatically makes it a scam. Ha! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:35 pm 
Buggy Enthusiast

I'd have to agree with Heath on this one, I bought my 2005 KPX for my kids at 1700.00 off Ebay and picked it up locally for no shipping costs. I didn't even pay sales tax! What I didn't expect was the quality of the kart, The Kart fired right up, the engine purred, the brakes and reverse worked flawlessly. It had lights, mirrors, blinkers and horns which the kids loved! What I further did not expect was how much fun I would have on the Kart and the wealth of information and cool stuff you could do to them. I was pleasantly surprised to discover my cheap asian clone shares the exact same parts as my more expensive breatheren and that although I may not have any company support, the solutions to many of the problems which may come up are avaible...I believe many of the problem issues with all the karts have already been addressed here are avoidable with some preventive maintainance. In fact, I am so pleased with my Kart and the price of which i paid for it I am thinking of buying this cart from EBay with a local free pickup in LA. Would like your feedback....thanks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

05 KPX Xterro, Cam, Eastside pipe, Uni, 130 jet, and a cool speedo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:58 pm 
Buggy Dealer

Yea I hear ya Buggy Prince! :lol: but I'm just saying:lol: if they do not post a warranty know what you are getting, KPX might have wronged some people but they do post a warranty and do send some parts, many of the guys offering cheapo prices don't even go that far.

I guess that leaves an opening for aftermarket parts sales though huh :idea:

STU

heath wrote:
Actually Stu,

KPX did give us a 6 mo warranty and did charge me 100 for shipping to AZ. But, I think we all know what a KPX warranty is worth. On the other hand, these karts are pretty solid. If I could have bought a kinroad for 1500 with no warranty, I would have done it in hindsite of knowing how much my real warranty is worth.

I definately get the some dealers/distributors back their product speech and I know my kpx was a cheap price. Doesn't stop me from hoping some of these cheap distributors, like KPX and possibly this kinroad guy, will make it and lower the prices.

I know people who worship Dazon and Kasea for their excellent warranty procedures. Baron has told me that Kasea has never turned down a warranty claim and have always paid for his mechanics time. Dazon, around here, has the same respect from their dealers. I've seen you offer up parts no questions asked to guys here who you know are breaking their warranties with performance parts and abuse. In the end, you guys will drive the kart market's technological side.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, 1826 is cheap but certainly not so low it automatically makes it a scam. Ha! 8)
:idea:

"The Future In Off-Road"

"PLAY TOUGH-GET DIRTY"

http://WWW.BLADEPOWERSPORTS.COM

1-888-44-BLADE