It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:17 pm

Post subject: Thank me later ignition/sputtering issues
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:01 pm 

So I recently bought a gk32 800cc buggy. Sputtered real bad and died when I first bought it, installed a brand new carb and still the same issue was not drivable and just sputtered and sounded like it was misfiring when given any throttle. So I bought a brand new distributor and still same issues, checked timing and valve lash and still no better running. So finally I went up to auto zone and bought an Accel high output 2 wire performance coil. Installed it and now the buggy is running beautiful, idles perfect and throttle is very responsive even if barely pushed. Save yourself the time hassle and headache and try swapping out the coil. I spent hundreds on other parts and in the end this coil costed about $41 after tax so I highly recommend everyone to try and run one if your having any issues like I was.

Roketta GK32: Redneck intake k&n filter, straightpipe exhuast, Honda radiator, carb secondary mod, 32" lightbar